MITA’s commitment to all its stakeholders – including industry and trainees – is evident through its numerous activities and interactions. Conversely, MITA’s value to stakeholders is demonstrated in the feedback it receives and in the industry activities it is invited to take part in.
It strives to provide the following benefits for its stakeholders:
- Education and training designed by industry for industry
- Standards-based training with measurable outcomes
- Block courses with direct outcomes
- A more skilled and adaptable workforce with training responsive to new markets, products, services and technologies
- Training that is an investment with clear benefits, rather than a cost.
- Formal recognition of skills and knowledge
- Listed on a national database
- Skills and qualifications that are portable nationally and internationally
- Greater choice and flexibility in what, where and how to learn
- Opportunity to continually build on credits towards national qualifications.
MITA Consulting Ltd Quality Policy
Quality is an essential component of MITA Consulting Ltd. Our vision of quality is to continually improve our skills and trades services, therefore ensuring a skilled workforce for the electricity supply industry. MITA Consulting Ltd will ensure safe, quality training that ensures trainees’ skills and knowledge enhance their on-the-job productivity, and thereby improve their performance and safety awareness.
Our vision of quality is based on the following objectives:
- Quality is determined by our customers – Customer Feedback
- Quality means exceeding customer expectations – Competition Rates
- Quality starts at the top – Leadership
- Quality is important to all of our people – Relationship
- Quality is integrated into processes at an early stage – Relevant
- Quality is a matter of measurement and transparency – Performance
- Quality needs continuous improvement – Self-Assessment
- Satisfy all current legal obligations and any other Codes, Guides and Practises
Our customer’s loyalty is the consequence and result of this Policy. This quality is realised by competent, motivated and responsible employees.
Our vision of world-class quality calls for standards. These standards are set down in our quality strategy, which is defined as follows:
“Implementation of the mandatory elements of MITA Consulting Quality Management and continuous improvement of people, process and product quality.”